If you are someone looking for gummies without leaving you mentally bogged down and out of tune with your senses, then Delta 8 is the ideal product for you.
Delta 8 does affect everyone differently, start with a small dose and please use responsibly.
- 25mg Delta 8 per gummy
- 750mg total Delta 8 per bottle
- 30 gummies total
- No Delta 9 THC
- 3rd Party Tested for Quality and Compliance
- Made in USA, NON-GMO, GMP Certified
- Assorted Flavors: Mango, Blueberry, and Watermelon
1-2 Pcs. Do not exceed 4 pcs every six hours. For at-home use only.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not available for shipment to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is derived from Industrial Hemp and is in compliance with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the Farm Bill. This product contains a total of Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on dry weight basis.
Delta-8 THC Infused Gummies 750mg
Full spectrum hemp extract, Light corn syrup (corn, Syrup, salt, vanilla) Cane sugar, water, gelatin, citric acid- ADM, Sorbitol Powder, One or more of the following U.S. Certified Colors (Red 40, 3, Yellow 5, Blue 1, 6 and 2 and/or Titanium Dioxide) Modified Starch, Vegetable Gum, Acid, Less 1/10 Percent Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate (as Preservatives) Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sweetener (Maltodextrin, Sucralose), Organic Hemp Oil, 100% Coconut MCT oil, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben (Preservative).
- Check with your doctor or physician before ingesting any herbal supplements. Consumption of herbal ingredients may cause allergies in certain individuals. If you have a known medical condition, you should consult with a healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. If you have a history of allergies to herbal ingredients, do not consume this product. If pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescribed medication, consult your doctor or physician before use.
- Consult with your physician and employer before consuming any hemp supplement, especially if you’re subject to testing, pregnant, breastfeeding, or on a prescribed medication. We advise you not to use this product if you are subject to testing. Use as directed. Use caution while driving or operating machinery. Hemp supplements may contain trace, but legal amounts of THC. Keep out of reach of children.