Delta-8 THC is a different form of THC that is found within the hemp plant. While Delta-9 is what is responsible for the psychoactive properties of the plant family, Delta-8 is chemically different. Considered a minor cannabinoid, Delta-8 has been shown to have similar properties as CBD and it is believed to provide powerful results users have come to enjoy.
Delta-8 is said to have an uplifting effect and has been reported to have a pleasant result for those who have chosen this cannabinoid.
At Koi, we carefully blend our gummies to ensure consistency throughout.
All Koi products are third-party tested for purity and potency.
- 500 mg hemp-derived Delta-8 per container.
- 20 Gummies per container.
- 25 mg hemp-derived Delta-8 per gummy.
- 1 Gummy per Serving.
- Adults enjoy one gummy every 6 hours or as needed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light., Do not use it if the seal is broken or missing.
KOI Delta 8 Gummies
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Sunflower Oil, Water, Flavoring, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial food coloring, 25 mg hemp-derived Delta-8 THC and plant-derived terpenes.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by anyone under 21 years of age. May cause drowsiness. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy equipment when taking this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or are taking any medications. Consult your physician before use. Do not take this product if you are subjected to drug testing This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. This product is derived from hemp and contains a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% as required by Federal law.