Looking for something new to spice up your Delta 8 experience? Look no further than 3CHI’s new Delta 8 THC shot to create a full mind, body, and spirit experience in a tangy Mango Citrus flavor.
- Fast Acting 50mg Delta 8 THC Shots
- Potent And Long Lasting
- Made From Organic & US Grown Hemp
- Farm Bill Compliant: <0.3% Delta 9 THC
By using organic and US Grown Hemp, our Delta 8 shots are fast-acting and pleasant on your taste buds. With Delta 8 extracted from hemp plants, these products are 100% federally compliant under the Farm Bill. Each dose of our Delta 8 shot naturally contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. There is now a new way to enjoy and experience Delta 8 with the 3CHI Delta 8 Shot. This new experience is sure to set your taste buds ablaze with desire and bring you coming back for more.
Each bottle of 3CHI Delta 8 Liquid Shots contains 50mg of hemp-derived Delta 8. Here’s how the bottle breaks down:
- Total Hemp derived Delta 8 THC content: 50mg
- Delta 8 THC content per shot: 25mg
- Shots per bottle: 2
- Container: one use bottle
- Flavor: Mango Citrus
- Delta 8 Origin Material: Hemp
- Delta 9 THC Content: <0.3%
Hemp derived Delta 8 liquid shots can take around 30-45 minutes. These Delta 8 shots are designed to be faster acting, like an energy boost, to get you going when you’ve hit a slump or you need a little bit of a pick-me-up, so you may feel the Delta 8 effects sooner. With faster acting products, they react faster in the body so you can have a faster experience. But each person will experience our Delta 8 shots differently. After taking, Delta 8 goes through your digestive system and liver before entering your bloodstream, which is when you begin to feel its effects. Factors like metabolism, age, body type, and previous or current usage are factors that can speed up or slow down the digestive process. You could feel Delta 8 sooner or later. But if it’s been an hour, don’t hastily take another shot or another Delta 8 product. Wait another 30-60 minutes for your body to continue to process the Delta 8 to begin feeling its effects.
How Long Do the Effects Last?
Traditionally, edibles, which includes liquids, take a while to activate in your body, but stay a while to create a long-lasting euphoria. The same happens with our Delta 8 Liquid shots. After consuming a Delta 8 liquid shot and once you begin to feel its effects, the euphoric high can last anywhere from 3-8 hours or more depending on the individual. Peak performance for hemp derived Delta 8 is typically after 2-3 hours. If you’ve reached that peak and you would like to achieve a longer experience or more of the desired effects, this would be a perfect time to take another Delta 8 shot.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is derived from Industrial Hemp and is in compliance with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the Farm Bill. This product contains a total of Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on dry weight basis.
Delta-8 THC Shots
Proprietary Blend Complex (Ionized Water, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Agar-Agar, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Adipic Acid, Maize Starch, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide), Hemp Extract PolyMorph Delta 8, Sugar, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- Check with your doctor or physician before ingesting any herbal supplements. Consumption of herbal ingredients may cause allergies in certain individuals. If you have a known medical condition, you should consult with a healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. If you have a history of allergies to herbal ingredients, do not consume this product. If pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescribed medication, consult your doctor or physician before use.
- We advise you not to use this product if you are subject to testing. Use as directed. Use caution while driving or operating machinery. Hemp supplements contain legal amounts of THC. Keep out of reach of children.